We Keep Our Neighbors In Their Homes
Our mission is to save our neighbors from homelessness
See us at this year’s Housing Expo!!
The HCSNV board of directors and staff would like to thank all of our grantors, sponsors, donors, volunteers, participants, and supporters for helping us make 2015 our best year ever!
We wish all of you a happy new year in 2016!
Sheehy Ford of Springfield is a major donor to Housing & Community Services of Northern Virginia. Once again, Sheehy Assists With Our Mission to Keep Families In Their Homes Sustainably!
Housing and Community Services of Northern Virginia (HCSNV) helps our neighbors hold onto their homes by offering:
- Housing counseling and case management.
- Emergency assistance. We provide financial assistance for rent, mortgage and utility payments.
- Financial literacy training.
- Community outreach.
- Housing search We publish a weekly housing vacancy list of the most affordable rentals in Northern Virginia. Link at right and above.
- Referrals to other community services.
- Other services that help our clients achieve a sustainable, stable, decent housing situation.
In Northern Virginia, the heart of one of America’s richest regions, low and moderate-income families are struggling to hold on to their homes. The current economic crisis has made employee layoffs and bare-bones family budgets routine. HCSNV empowers these families to become self sufficient by providing the training and resources they need to achieve and maintain a stable housing situation.
We have a proven track record
Since 1985, HCSNV has helped more than 10,000 families achieve self-sufficiency.
We speak your language!
HCSNV staff can speak English, Spanish and Twi (Ghana).
We need your help!
We need your donations to enable us to survive and continue our work of community building. Your donation to HCSNV can help to prevent homelessness in Fairfax County.