Learn how HCSNV is combating homelessness in our community.
We are dedicated to helping our less fortunate neighbors hold on to their homes. We do this in a variety of ways,
- Housing Counseling and Case Management
- Financial Literacy Training
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- First-time Homebuyers Group Education and Individual counseling
- Latest Affordable Housing Rental Vacancy List
- Community Outreach
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit. Our work is funded in part through NCLR, and generous donations from our community sponsors and individual donors. We also raise money through special fundraising events that include our Everyone’s Home Matters Gala. We welcome you into our fellowship. Please feel free to contribute your ideas and your energy.