HCSNV In Your Community
HCSNV serves the following communities:
- Mount Vernon District
- Lee District
- Springfield District
- Sully District
Our service area includes lowerAlexandria, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Ft.Belvoir, Franconia, Lorton, and Springfield,Virginia.
To obtain help from HCSNV, you must:
- Be in imminent danger of losing your home;
- Be in a financial crisis due to an unavoidable circumstance;
- Have exhausted your own financial resources;
- Have a willingness to become self-sufficient;
- Meet low and moderate income guidelines; and
- Reside in our service area withinFairfax County,Virginia.
Referrals for short- and long-term case management services must come from FairfaxCounty’s Coordinated Services Planning (CSP) office.
Contact CSP at 703-222-0880 or at 703-631-3366 for Spanish.
The intake process includes talking with prospective participants, verifying family composition, existing housing situation, employment history, personal income, and other factors to determine need and eligibility for service. If a client is eligible for our services, a referral is made to HCSNV.
HCSNV is an equal opportunity service provider and does not discriminate in its provision of services based on race, color, nationality, religion, sex, familial status or handicapping condition.