This notice applies to personal client information that we collect and maintain in the course of providing services whether it is in hard copy or electronic formats or through our Client Management System
This notice also applies to information that we collect via our website.
In relation to this information, HCSNV
- Collects personal information only when appropriate or required by funders
- Will not disclose personal information without written consent unless specifically stated within the notice
- May use or disclose information in order to provide services
- May also use or disclose information to comply with legal requirements or other obligations as described in the notice; and
- Assumes that, unless stated otherwise, persons applying for or receiving services agree to allow us to collect, use or disclose information as described in this notice
Each person providing personal information can
- Inspect his/her personal information that is maintained by HCSNV
- Ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete information within the record
- File a grievance regarding HCSNV privacy policies and practices; HCSNV will respond to questions and complaints
- Request a copy of the full notice for more details
With respect to information collected on our website, HCSNV only collects personal information when you purchase or donate and only uses the information collected to process those purchases or donations for you. If you choose to make purchase or donate, you will be asked to provide contact information (such as your name and address) and financial information (such as your credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to process your order. We handle these data with the utmost confidentiality.
No personal information provided will be traded, rented, sold or otherwise shared with anyone outside of HCSNV, or used for reasons beyond those contemplated in this statement. From time to time, we may engage third parties to process your information on our behalf; however, none of these entities (such as our credit card company) have permission to retain, share, store or use personal information for any reason other than providing the requested processing service.
HCSNV is very concerned with safeguarding your information. The security of your personal information is important to us. Keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In some cases, we also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Donations are not refundable.
Should you have any concerns regarding your donation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.